President Donald Trump isn’t perfect. Like most leaders, he’s had moments along the way that didn’t exactly exude excellence ( the whole Covfefe thing is a great example). While the Left likes to “trump” up those tiny transgressions to prove he lacks the ability to lead, they’re really just proof he’s just as human as the rest of us. Today, we want to try and counterbalance the Left’s attempted sabotage. To help us achieve that goal, we’re highlighting 11 of his most outstanding achievements.
Let’s dive in.
- According to the White House, Donald Trump has created almost 4 million jobs since first stepping into office. The unemployment rate is officially lower than it has ever been before in the known history of our country, too. Thanks to Trump’s influence, Americans are pulling themselves up by the bootstraps and making the job market work for them.
- Trump’s influence on the manufacturing sector, including leveraging heavy tariffs on countries pulling work away from our citizens, spurred on massive growth in multiple industries. Nearly 400,000 new manufacturing jobs have been created since 2016 — the highest rate in 30 years.
- The economy is flourishing under Trump’s care, too. We’re currently enjoying a remarkable 4.2 percent growth rate. The median household income is now the highest it’s ever been before — meaning Americans are working more, making more, and achieving more along the way.
- Trump is also helping women, people of color, and youths find gainful employment. Thanks to his policies, all three marginalized groups are now enjoying a lower unemployment rate than we’ve seen in almost 60 years. This includes employment rates for Americans lacking a high school diploma.
- The President’s tireless dedication to Veterans is also paying off. More Vets are returning home to find themselves gainfully employed and better supported after they serve overseas.
- Trump’s Pledge to America’s Workers, an effort to push employers to train over 5 million Americans, has also been wildly successful. Vocational employment opportunities are becoming more and more accessible and available, even in some of America’s smallest cities and towns.
- Trump brought us the largest package of tax cuts (nearly $300 million within the first few months he served in office) in the history of the United States. He’s doing more to acknowledge how taxes cause hardship when misused than any other president ever has before.
- Our President is also helping to revitalize the US as an event destination. Thanks to his actions, we won the US bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics; they’ll take place in Los Angeles. He’s also the primary reason the US, Mexico, and Canada won the bid for the 2026 World Cup.
- Trump played a pivotal role in getting both the Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines approved at a time when few other leaders wanted to risk making the wrong decision. They worried about public appearances; Trump worried about the American people.
- The President also played a key role in improving our healthcare system and making it more affordable. The first step was removing the penalty for not purchasing health insurance; then, he supported the FDA in releasing more affordable generics within a single year than ever before. He also played a key role in getting hospitals to stop over-billing seniors for medication.
And last, but certainly not least is the most important change: building the Mexican-American border wall. Despite constant distraction from the Left and attempts to sabotage his efforts, Trump remains steadfast on this issue. He WILL put an end to criminals, drugs and abusers flowing in from Mexico and South America. In fact, construction is already underway in several key crossing zones.