The Clintons are… hold on, are the Clintons even still relevant?
We’re sorry to say the answer is still yes — at least in Hillary’s mind, anyway. The defeated pariah is once again telling people the election was stolen from her, meaning she never got a fair shot at the Presidency.
What a sore loser!
- Clinton and her husband have been on a speaking tour called “An Evening with the Clintons” since late last fall. Ticket sales are terrible. In fact, it’s getting to the point that organizers have had to drop prices by up to 84 percent and sell them on discount sites like Groupon.
- Turnouts have also been fairly awful. Even with ticket sales, there are many reports of half-filled auditoriums and small crowds — and several insiders have shared that Hillary seems extremely frustrated with the lack of attention.
- Her anger seemingly came to a head in Los Angeles, where she took the stage and delivered a stern warning to Democrats: don’t bother running for president.
- “I think it’s also critical to understand that, as I’ve been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you,” she said.
- A smattering of applause from the die-hard fans in the audience followed, but Clinton was quick to follow it up with a jab at President Trump. “…And that, my friends, has nothing to do with the economy,” she clarified.
- Hillary then went on to try and paint the President as a criminal with insulting and unpatriotic accusations. She questioned how he can continue to communicate with Russian President Vladimir Putin, bringing up the Mueller report. “And then you wake up and your president is spending an hour on the phone with Vladimir Putin,” she exclaimed, “who was the mastermind of the interference and attack on our election.”
- Someone should inform Hillary that international leaders speak all the time, even when the countries involved are flat-out at war. Even when we don’t like the party at the other side of the table, the President is still responsible for communicating with them. It doesn’t mean Trump agrees with Russia’s actions.
- Ultimately, these are desperate attempts to worm her way back into the public’s good graces. But the Mueller report only proved one thing: the President is innocent and there was NO COLLUSION.
Hillary, we’re sorry (not really) you lost the election fair and square, but there’s no reason to lie and say it was stolen. Just admit your defeat and move on before people start looking more closely at the many crimes you committed.