Congressional candidate for Virginia, Nathan Larson, is a bit unique. Unfortunately, his uniqueness comes in all the wrong ways – and he isn’t afraid to brag about it. The 37-year-old politician is drawing attention after releasing a now-deleted campaign manifesto (see it here). Within the manifesto, Larson admits he is a white supremacist and asserts that women should be property. He also claims to support early marriage and removing the age of consent for sex – but that’s just the beginning.
• Larson also states that “young women begin to enter their years of peak beauty and fertility before age 18,” suggesting that most lose their virginity earlier because of high legal age to marry. He believes reducing the legal age to marry and encouraging women to marry as young as they possibly can (perhaps 14) will ameliorate these risky behaviors.
• Huff Post found a post from Larson on a message board for “incels” – men who consider themselves to be involuntarily celibate. In the post, Larson admits he is a pedophile who has raped his own ex-wife and considered having sex with his own daughter.
• Larson’s words within the identified post speak for themselves. “Why doesn’t every pedo just focus on making money so they can get a pedo-wife and then either impregnate her with some f***toys or adopt some f***toys?” he writes.
• He has also suggested pedophiles adopt children to gain access to abuse victims, going as far as to state that “the adoption process lets you pick a boy or a girl.” This is particularly frightening as he self-identifies as a “hebephilic rapist,” meaning he prefers pre-teens.
• The fact that the congressional candidate has a three-year-old daughter prompted many, including several news outlets, to contact Child Protective Services on Larson. Blessedly, it appears Larson relinquished his rights to the girl, who currently lives with relatives, some time ago.
• Larson had also created an incel support community called incelocalypse.today. The forum branded itself with the tagline, “the day we make the jailbaits our rape-slaves.” News media contacted DreamHost, the hosting provider, several days ago, and the site was removed.
• He also self-edited Wikipedia pages about his career and beliefs. Added sections included, “A Man Should Be Allowed to Choke His Wife to Death as Punishment for Cutting Her Hair Short Without Permission, or Other Acts of Gross Insubordination,” “Advantages of Father-Daughter Incest” and “The Justifiability of an Incel’s Kidnapping a Girl and Keeping Her as His Rape-Slave for Sex and Babymaking.”