In today’s “the Left is crazy and we have proof…”
A well-known Antifa activist by the name of Jose Alcoff, who is currently up on criminal assault charges, is allegedly connected to the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Alcoff has friends in “high places,” but has also been influential in several decision-making efforts at the state and national level.
The DNC as a whole is now distancing themselves from Alcoff, but they sure seemed to enjoy his patronage before he ran afoul of the law. We’ll tell you his story so you can decide whether he’s just another Liberal con…or if it’s really just the Left cannibalizing themselves once again.
- Alcoff started out his notoriety as the payday campaign manager for the Left-leaning organization Americans for Financial Reform (AFR). There, he secretly worked in the background on regulations for payday loan lenders with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) leader Richard Cordray.
- In addition to having a long-standing relationship with the CFPB, Alcoff also had other dubious connections to the DNC. He participated in congressional Democratic press conferences and, in at least one case, played the role of guest speaker on a House Democratic podcast.
- Alcoff has also been connected to House Financial Services Committee Chairwoman Maxine Waters and Democratic Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio. The latter serves on the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee. Both Waters and Brown are directly responsible for regulating areas of law Alcoff focused on during his time with the AFR.
- In fact, the DNC — who now denies even knowing who he is — even quoted him in a briefing back in 2018. They added his words to a press release connected to requests to more steeply regulate payday lenders.
- Just another nut, or secret DNC weapon? Well, all of this is shady enough… but then Alcoff found himself charged in a hate crime. While participating in an Antifa event, he and several other members violently attacked two Hispanic Marines, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres. Alcoff and his co-conspirators were charged with aggravated assault and ethnic intimidation.
- Shortly after he was charged, new information came to light. Alcoff wasn’t just in the wrong place at the wrong time, nor had he gotten caught up in an Antifa event for the first time. Instead, there was evidence he is (and was) an Antifa leader for quite some time.
- A video floating around on social media also shows the leader spitting into a camera and hurling epitaphs. “I’m a Communist, m——-er,” he says in one clip. The the same video also shows him meeting with pundits on talk shows, shooting the breeze as if it were as normal as an afternoon cup of tea.
What do you think about Jose Alcoff? Is he really an Antifa leader, or is this another case of the media spinning things out of control? Let us know in the comments!