Trump isn’t the only one promising to out whichever criminal started the Russian collusion investigation. Shortly after Mueller announced he was ending the investigation with “no evidence” of collusion, the President’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, spoke with “Fox and Friends” on what might be coming in the next few months.
What he said will shock you.
Corrupt Democrats, this is your final bell.
- It was Trump who first called out the perpetrators shortly after Mueller’s announcement. Speaking from the Oval Office, he said that, “There are a lot of people out there who have done some very, very evil things —I would say treasonous things against our country.”
- But Giuliani, who has been Trump’s lawyer for some time now, wasn’t quite so subtle about what he had to say. When a “Fox and Friends” reporters asked him whether the FBI was tricked into the investigation, he had a lot to say. “Yes, yes, yes — and you’re going to find out, believe me, who it was,” the former New York mayor explained.
- Continuing, he asked, “… if there were three investigations — no evidence of collusion — who made it up? It didn’t just come out of thin air. I want to know who did it. Who paid for it? Who fueled it? Because the person that did it, and the group that did it, knows it’s untrue because they invented it.”
- Giuliani has a point — so strong a point, in fact, that we are already finding evidence of who the associated parties may be. As Trump and his lawyer call for a federal investigation into the smear campaign, mass media outlets are finally reporting the truth about certain members of the Left.
- It appears that former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok were at least somewhat involved — and they may have been led by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Details remain sketchy or inaccessible at this time, but Giuliani made direct mention of them for a reason.
- Ex-British spy Christopher Steele was also implicated for his role in compiling a “dossier” on Trump and his associates. Early on the morning of March 26th, the UK’s Daily Mail reported that Steele “ran away” when reporters confronted him about rumors that Hillary Clinton paid him to create the falsified dossier. Seems suspicious, doesn’t it?
- Trump’s lawyer also blasted the investigation directly, saying it was, “conducted by people who had every motive to get [Trump] and tried every tactic — and some I don’t approve of — to get it.” However, he stopped short of blaming Mueller; like Trump, he instead said the Special Counsel leader is “honest” but misguided.
- “Shame on them! Shame on them!” said Giuliani, adding that Trump is an “innocent man.” He also called the end of the investigation “complete vindication” for the President, reminding “Fox and Friends” reporters that he “has been absolved, vindicated, [and] exonerated.”
As for the specifics of how this might play out? We plan to keep watching for important news to share with you. Unfortunately, Trump’s lawyer wasn’t able to clarify further, closing the interview with a cryptic message: “Just pay attention.”