A poll conducted by YouGov and The Economist magazine asked 1,500 people “Which Republican president was better?,” 53% of Republicans said “Trump.” The other 47% chose Lincoln.
According to the Economist and YouGov poll, 53% of Republicans think that President Trump is better than the 16th US President, Abraham Lincoln, who guided the nation throughout the Civil War.
Here's a statistic from that poll: pic.twitter.com/aW958d26L2
— Ask The Truth (@AskTheTruthNews) November 30, 2019
How did the Democrats answer? Not surprisingly, 94% chose Lincoln (because God forbid they ever show any kind of respect or admiration for our current president).
This survey backs up what President Trump has said many times, that he is, in fact, one of the most popular leaders that the US has ever had. The only person to beat Trump in the poll was Ronald Reagan. When asked who was a better president, 59% of Republicans said Reagan was better, while 41% chose Trump.
Copyright 2019, UnitedVoice.com