Magazine mogul, Larry Flynt is offering up an incredible $10 million dollars to the individual (or organization) who can deliver information that directly leads to President Donald J. Trump’s impeachment. The long-time businessman and owner of Hustler Magazine, paid to place a full-size ad in the Washington Post, one of America’s longest-standing and most respected newspapers.
Many Americans believed the advertisement was a joke, but Flynt has a long-standing history of working against politicians he doesn’t support. In 1998, an advertisement he placed was directly responsible for Republican Congressman Bob Livingston’s resignation.
So I decided to do this…let’s see what happens. pic.twitter.com/Xpy4qrwHU7
— Larry Flynt (@ImLarryFlynt) October 15, 2017
Flynt believes Trump should be impeached for a variety of reasons, including collusion with Russia and firing former FBI director James Comey.
- Larry Flynt is the current owner of Hustler Magazine
- Flynt believes the current POTUS is “dangerously unfit”
- The announcement and investigation are likely proactive
- The ad cites collusion, nepotism, racial mishandling, and lies
- This is the third time Flynt has placed cash rewards for information on politicians
- Other targeted politicians include prior Congressman Bob Livingston and Mitt Romney
Things are getting interesting… Let me know if you got the goods!
Hotline: 800-251-2714 or [email protected] – LET’S DO THIS
— Larry Flynt (@ImLarryFlynt) October 16, 2017
Why do you think Trump should or should not be impeached?