The nuts are out in full force lately…
Let’s talk about Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). Even if you don’t know much about her, you undoubtedly know of her because she never shuts up about Trump. Unfortunately, she’s not praising his efforts to Make America Great Again. Instead, she consistently slams him for just about everything other than breathing. We’ve questioned her sanity in the past, but now, she claims her efforts to derail the American President are all a part of her “mission from God.”
• Talk about false prophets! Waters, who also delivers sermons at First AME Church, delivered the ridiculous statement not to the press, but to the congregation instead. What an absolute abuse of power and representation!
• Last weekend’s sermon was such a clear example of fake news and manipulation abusing the faithful’s dedication to the Lord. She claimed that Trump is a Russian spy and that ‘When God sends you to do something, you just do it!”
• Maxine also used her religious soapbox to rant about the President’s effective meeting with Putin and his position on the US’s relationship with NATO. A good three quarters of her sermon was little more than a campaign-style attempt to insult our President and distract supporters.
• Then, she took the insults even further. Speaking for her congregation, who were given no opportunity to disagree, she said that they could have never dreamed that an elected President would be “so divisive.” She also accused him of lying and being committed to taking America down.
• For someone who claims to be so religious, Maxine sure managed to miss the message from Jeremiah 23:16. It reads, “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”” If anyone fits the bill, it’s Waters.
• Maxine, who willfully allowed protestors to burn the American flag outside her office just last week, should pipe down and do what any good American does: support our President in his efforts. With people like Waters in power, it’s no wonder Trump struggles to get anything done. He should be commended for his willingness to stick with the process in spite of all the hate.