Our First Lady is loyal, classy, respectable and dedicated to helping our children become the very best citizens they can be through her Be Best initiative. Yet, she finds herself on the receiving end of hatred far, far too often. Since her husband stepped into office, the left has repeatedly tried to interfere with her marriage, even trying to convince her that Donald cheated on her. But Melania isn’t phased, and she wasn’t afraid to share her love for him in a recent interview with ABC news.
Melania, who is currently on a tour of Africa to share her Be Best initiative and learn about other cultures, stood against a dramatic backdrop and spoke to ABC news. Behind her sat the Giza Pyramids and the world-famous Sphinx, seemingly standing guard over her as she spoke her truth.
• At least one reporter asked her for her opinion on current and past rumors that her husband is a philanderer and cheater. She responded simply and firmly, putting them to rest. “It is not concern and focus of mine,” she said. “I’m a mother and a First Lady, and I have much more important things to think about and to do.”
• “I know people like to speculate and media like to speculate about our marriage,” she acknowledged. And then she got at the heart of what many of us know to be true: “…Gossip sells newspapers, magazines. …unfortunately, we live in this kind of world today.”
• Melania also waved away allegations and mentions of Stormy Daniels and other models and porn actresses. When the reporter asked her directly whether the couple were “okay,” her response was simple and direct. “Yes, we are fine. Yes.”
• If our First lady felt any kind of stress at the prying questions, her face didn’t betray it. In fact, Melania appeared happy and willing to address the issue at all times. However, she did take a moment to share that the rumors “aren’t always pleasant,” reminding the crowd that she “knows what is right and what is wrong.”
• Ultimately, these rumors are little more than an attempt from the left to sully the President’s reputation. Melania and Donald seem just fine; the accusations are effectively bullying from an unscrupulous press who only cares about ratings.