Former First Lady, Michelle Obama, has taken up the written word to slam President Donald Trump in her recently released new book, “Becoming.” Inside the brand-new expose and personal biography, Mrs. Obama writes that she will never forgive Trump for accusing her husband, Barack Obama, of lacking real U.S. citizenship.
• Mrs. Obama also accuses the president of “risking her family,” calling Trump and his supporters “birthers.” The term is commonly used on conspiracy websites to refer to anyone who believes Barack Obama’s citizenship may have been granted illegally or after deception.
• Michelle also calls the current president a misogynist and accuses America’s female population of betraying each other by voting for him. At least one section of the book talks extensively about Clinton’s legitimacy and suitability as President, calling her “an exceptionally qualified female candidate.”
• “The whole (birther) thing was crazy and mean-spirited,” she writes. “…of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”
• Obama also attempts to claim Trump put her family at risk of death. “What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?” Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him,” she claims.
• Well, gee… Better not tell her she would probably be saved by the very citizens who carry and use guns responsibly! Michelle and her husband were at the forefront of the war to take away your guns at multiple points during a time when gun violence was at an all-time high.
• Mrs. Obama talked extensively about Trump’s now-long-explained comments about women, originally blasted by Access Hollywood with little to no context during the 2016 campaign. She writes that she, “buzzed with fury” after hearing the President’s comments – comments which were sourced from a nearly ancient tape that amounted to locker room talk between boys.
• But the President isn’t worried about Obama; in fact, he knows exactly what’s going on with this new book. “Michelle Obama got paid a lot of money to write a book and they always insist you come up with controversy. I’ll give you some back,” he said. “I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly… What he did to our military made this country unsafe.”
• Michelle’s book will be officially released this week at locations all across the United States. As for whether you should read it… well, perhaps it is a startling reminder of illogical attitudes. It appears the Left’s hatred for Trump has yet to die off – even if the person doing the hating is no longer even remotely relevant to the conversation.