For three long years, President Trump has been forced to suffer insults and accusations from the Left. As far as Democrats are concerned, he’s responsible for everything from cheating on his taxes to cheating on his wife.
Oh – and then there’s the whole bit about how he had Melania Trump killed and replaced her with a reptilian alien overlord.
The good thing about being a Conservative is that you usually have a bit of sense, at least compared to the Left. The first time you hear yarns like these repeated, you know they’re completely fabricated.
But that didn’t stop Left-leaning people like adult film star, Stormy Daniels, and her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, from going on the attack.
Avenatti spend the better part of a year trying to help her sue the President for sleeping with her (and allegedly “paying her to stay quiet about it”).
A major part of Avenatti’s efforts centered around trying to convince the public Trump was a liar, con artist, Russian plant and sexual predator. But there’s a reason the case never proceeded in court…none of it had any merit.
This is what’s really shocking.
It looks like Avenatti just might have been the REAL scammer the whole time.
- Democrats often touted Michael Avenatti as their “secret weapon” against the President, especially during his original campaign. When info first leaked about Stormy Daniels, many thought it would be what sealed his fate and prevented him from succeeding. They were wrong.
- But the past is the past, and what we have to tell you now is even more shocking. Avenatti, who has vehemently denied any wrongdoing in relation to Trump, was just charged with extorting money from Nike.
- Less than 24 hours after blasting the company on Twitter and threatening to expose “criminal conduct at the highest levels of Nike,” Avenatti’s bell finally tolled. The NYPD arrested the high-profile lawyer in downtown Manhattan, charging him with extortion against the company
- In a now-deleted tweet from shortly before his arrest, Avenatti claims he is about to release information on “… a major high school/college basketball scandal perpetrated by @Nike that we have uncovered.”
- Court papers sourced by the New York Post show damning evidence of his crimes and total lack of ethics. One quote cited directly from a conference call in which he spoke directly with department heads at Nike reads, “I’ll go take $10 billion off your client’s market cap … I’m not f–king around.”
- Avenatti sought to take somewhere between $15 and $25 million from Nike, attempting to force them into a payout with guerilla tactics and baseless accusations. Nike has wholly denied any involvement in any of the lawyer’s alleged claims.
- This latest arrest isn’t even Avenatti’s first run-in with the law. His ex-girlfriend, Mareli Miniutti, also charged him with domestic abuse late last year. Although the case was later dropped, many still believe it was only for the fact that the lawyer knew how to work the system.
- Then there is the issue of his law firm going bankrupt. Despite all the success he keeps talking about, it seems there was a $10 million judgement against them by the time the case went to court. He also owed a significant amount of unpaid back taxes and allegedly owed child support payments, too.
For someone who claims the President is the real scammer and enemy, he sure seems dirty, doesn’t he? Three cheers for the truth winning –– this time around, anyway.