Imagine waking up one day, so infuriated to have Donald Trump as president that you can’t prevent yourself from publicly committing acts of physical violence against inanimate objects.
That was the case for 25-year-old Massachusetts citizen Chloe Wright, who was peacefully driving down the road, saw a bumper sticker supporting the President, and decided to smash into the driver’s vehicle. She then sped away, assuming that purposeful vehicular assault is just fine as long as you’re making a statement.
If that isn’t the very definition of leftism, we aren’t sure what is!
• Chloe Wright didn’t get away with her crime; the man she hit immediately contacted the Barnstable Police Department and reported her. He stated that he first heard her honking her horn behind him at a red light before he was hit.
• Wright evidently followed him all the way to a second stoplight, honking her horn the entire time. He got out of his car, suspecting a broken headlight or some sort of “good Samaritan” heads up – and was flabbergasted at her next comments.
• “You voted for Trump,” she asked, to which the man said yes. It was then that she began calling him a racist, a white nationalist, and several other epitaphs as he stood by astonished.
• It was at that moment that her anger escalated. For some godforsaken reason, she decided that smashing into his vehicle was the best way to proceed. It isn’t immediately clear if she intended to hit him or his vehicle, but fortunately, he was personally unharmed.
• The man’s girlfriend, who was also in the vehicle at the time of the accident, was also unharmed. But she or he could have been seriously hurt in the flippant and risky move. “She bent my door and I had to lean back to avoid getting hit,” the victim reported. “She also hit the side of my car.”
• Wright was arrested and later charged with vandalizing property. She pled not guilty and is currently out on a $1,250 bond.