Raise your hand if you’ve had just about enough of Iran’s ridiculous nonsense and threats. You’re in great company; our President is also sick of their fruitless attempts to frighten America, too. For a country rated one of the worst countries to live in in the world, they sure seem to think they’re powerful enough to scare us. Good thing we have a President willing to take the bull by the horns and tell them what they can do with their hollow threats!
• Trump stood up to Iran’s most recent threats on Twitter, essentially telling them off and warning them that we aren’t afraid to retaliate. Check out his “show of force” in the next section:
• “To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!”
• Sure, caps can be annoying sometimes, but in this case, they’re warranted. Obviously, Iran’s mafia-like warmongers aren’t getting the hint with more polite conversations. You can only try to rationalize with a bully for so long before they start taking advantage of your patience.
• Iran’s most recent threat came from Iranian President Hassan Rouhani. The questionably corrupt leader told diplomats that, “America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars.”
• Just for fun, let’s break that down a bit. The US has the most powerful military force in the world, with the largest budget. Iran comes in at a piddly 8th on World Atlas’s list of the largest armies in comparison. So, no, Mr, Rouhani, war with Iran is not likely to be “the mother of all wars.” In fact, it’s likely to be exactly the other way around.
• Even if we look at standing military numbers alone, America is greater and more powerful than Iran. We have approximately 1,347,300 members (if you qualify, thank you for your service!) while Iran has just 523,000. That’s three Americans for every Iranian member. What was that about fighting?
• Mike Pompeo also recently told Iran’s leaders off; in fact, it was him who originally labeled them corrupt mafia-like gangsters. Even first and second generation peaceful, law-abiding Iranians who emigrated into the US have agreed; in fact, that’s why many came here in the first place.
• Conflict between the US and Iran has put pressure on the Middle East. But as you know, our President isn’t the type to lie down on the job. Enough is enough; it’s time to stand up to the bullies, take the bull by the horns, and Make America Great Again – just as he has. MAGA!