It takes guts and courage to stand up to the Left. That’s an especially true statement in recent weeks. There have been countless incidents of Dems driving conflict right within their own party, leaving bewildered followers struggling to keep up.
Democrats continue to refuse to cooperate with Trump on funding for the wall, even now. In fact, they’re refusing to cooperate with 45 on anything, full stop. Just the other day, the President offered an immigration compromise granting special protections for DREAMers; all Dems had to do was agree to fund the wall.
It was sensible. It was generous. And as you might expect, it was completely rejected by leaders on the Left solely because it came from Trump.
But don’t worry about Trump’s resolve or options just yet; he never lets the riff-raff get to him. In fact, he’s been busy keeping everyone motivated to Make America Great Again where it counts. In fact, our president drew a rallying cry on Twitter with a brand-new motto that really drives the point home.
- “BUILD A WALL & CRIME WILL FALL!,” he writes. “This is the new theme, for two years until the Wall is finished (under construction now), of the Republican Party. Use it and pray!”
- In just seven words, Trump has managed to hone in on what matters most to his supporters. Crime is a serious problem in this country, and a significant amount of it stems from illegal immigrants. From the sheer volume of illicit drugs flowing across the border to violent MS-13 gangs hurting our citizens, the wall is a must.
- Trump also highlighted another critically important point: Republicans must work together and stay stronger than ever, if they want to secure a win. “Great unity in the Republican Party,” an earlier post reads. “Want to, once and for all, put an end to stoppable crime and drugs! Border Security and Wall. No doubt!”
- But the Left doesn’t see it that way. In fact, most Democrats have Trump pinned as a racist and a xenophobe because he doesn’t believe in letting just anyone into the country. If Dems would have it their way, MS-13 would be invited in and put up in our fanciest hotel with spending cash to boot.
- The idea that Trump is somehow a “people-hater,” or racist is rather absurd; there’s no basis in reality or evidence to suggest it’s true. Just a few short days ago, at least one poll showed more Latinos approve of Trump now than they ever have before. Is it possible that they, too, recognize the importance of keeping out criminals? The Left would never agree with that.
- The President even sees the validity of the border crisis as a humanitarian emergency. Yes, there are good, upstanding citizens attempting to enter the country; some of these individuals very likely deserve our help. But to allow all of them to just force their way in without following the usual legal process isn’t acceptable; it’s just plain dangerous.
- Dems, on the other hand, believe we’re too hard on the people showing up at our borders. To them, immigrants all just victims of circumstance and a wall won’t stop them, anyway.
- “Democrats are kidding themselves (they don’t really believe it!) if they say you can stop Crime, Drugs, Human Trafficking and Caravans without a Wall or Steel Barrier,” a second tweet reads. “Stop playing games and give America the Security it deserves.”
- That’s really what, “BUILD A WALL & CRIME WILL FALL” is all about, isn’t it? Keeping our citizens safe, protected and supported. Let’s Make America Great Again FIRST. Once we’re safe and protected, we can see about helping the less fortunate through legal immigration. No MS-13 gangs or drugs involved.