A new revelation from the U.S. Military stationed in South Korea. The government is preparing to launch a direct attack on North Korea in which they will seize all weapons of mass destruction. They ran drills together all last week in an attempt to practice for the infiltration. The drills are a continuation of the military exercises the U.S., South Korean, and Japanese governments have been holding since early summer. This time, however, the drills may culminate in direct action.
• One drill, aptly named, “Warrior Strike,” lasted four days and started in a underground tunnel. There, the “Black Jack Brigade” used high-tech equipment to practice infiltration, perhaps indicating that the military would enter North Korea underground.
• Photos of a second drill involving the U.S. Marines from 3rd Marine Expeditionary Force showed soldiers creeping through snow, into buildings, and around structures.
• The invasion announcement comes just days after Japan revealed that North Korea may be dabbling in weaponized bacteria in addition to nuclear weapons. Japan also indicated that the tiny country was, “pursuing chemical and biological weapons which could also be delivered by missile.”
• Although North Korea is threatening to use biochemical weapons, it wasn’t immediately clear if they had the technology to follow through. One recent article, citing an intelligence source on the inside, claimed the government was attempting to find a way for spores to survive re-entry. This contradicts known science and previous technology, which would protect payloads from heat.
• The Trump administration’s scathing announcement highlighted the absurdity of North Korea’s spending on missiles when their own people are starving. “ “North Korea—a country that starves its own people—has spent hundreds of millions of dollars on nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons that could threaten our homeland.”
• Secretary of State Rex Tillerson also commented, saying. “The most important thing to us would be securing those nuclear weapons they’ve already developed and ensuring that…nothing falls into the hands of people we would not want to have it.”
What is your worst fear concerning North Korea?