Veterans Day is a holiday dedicated to honoring the brave men and women who have served and protected our country. One way in which businesses choose to honor our servicemen and women is by offering great deals and free stuff. If you’re a vet or currently serving, you won’t want to miss this list of deals you or your loved ones can take advantage of on Veterans Day.
- Applebee’s – Select a free meal from the Veterans Day menu. Proof of service is required.
- Little Caesars – Free lunch combo between 11-2.
- Bob Evans – Free menu items
- Country Kitchen – Free Country Scramble.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar – Free complimentary meal.
- California Pizza Kitchen – Free pizza, salad or pasta.
- Cracker Barrel – Free Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert or Crafted Coffee.
- Denny’s – Free Build-Your-Own Grand Slam breakfast from 5 am to noon. Must show proof of service.
- Hooters – Free entree with the purchase of a drink.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer or dessert. Must have a valid military ID.
- Golden Corral – Free dinner.
- Red Robin – Free Red’s Tavern Double Burger with bottomless steak fries.
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch from 11 am to 4 pm, drink included.
- 7-Eleven – Free Big Gulp or coffee, download the 7-Eleven app to get this deal.
- Pilot Flying J – Free breakfast from November 8-11, includes coffee.
- Starbucks – Veterans and military spouses can get a free tall brewed coffee.
- Great Clips – Veterans and their family members can get a free haircut on Veterans Day or receive a coupon that can be used at a later time.
- SmartStyle Hair Salon – Get 10% off services and products. Must have a valid military ID.
- Sport Clips – Free haircuts for veterans.
- Goodyear Auto Service – Free car care checks and tire installation. Must have a valid ID.
- Planet Fitness – Veterans and active-duty personnel can bring a friend and work out for free from November 8-15. Free HydroMassage and chair massages included.
- Target – Veterans and their families get 10% off. Click here to verify your eligibility and receive the 10% off coupon.
- Home Depot – Veterans can get 10% off specific items from November 8-11. Check your local store to find out which items qualify.
- Kohl’s – November 7-11 veterans and their families can get 30% off in-store purchases. Must have a valid military or military dependent ID.
These are just some of the best national deals available on November 11th. Make sure to check out your local stores, restaurants, museums and zoos for other great Veterans Day steals. Which ones will you be taking advantage of? Let us know in the comments!
Copyright 2019, UnitedVoice.com